Yomiwa - カメラか手書きで英訳アプリ （総合 14203位）
価格 ： 無料
4.1 （評価数 ： 1,563）
ダウンロード数 ： 100,000以上
カテゴリー ： 教育 （アプリケーション）
バージョン ： 3.6
マーケット更新日 ： 2019/03/12
開発者 ： Yomiwa
動作条件 ： 4.1 以上
サイズ ： 端末により異なります
情報取得日 ： 2019/03/20
Yomiwa is a fast and complete offline Japanese dictionary, including all modern features. Yomiwa also comes with powerful Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology which lets you recognize over 4000 Japanese characters (Kanjis, Hiraganas and Katakanas) providing Japanese translations and detailed word informations into many target languages. The app displays a pop-up with translations and definitions of words and kanjis as soon as you point to Japanese characters with your smartphone or tablet. You can also take a picture or pick one from your library and navigate it to translate chosen characters. Yomiwa also has a built-in drawing feature for you to draw and translate Japanese characters on your touch-screen with very high accuracy.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) algorithms have been developed in-house and continuously improved over the past 6 years in order to run efficiently on most Android devices without requiring an internet connection.
• A complete and powerful built-in dictionary with full informations about words, kanjis (on-yomi, kun-yomi, meaning, stroke order etc.) and example sentences.
• Several target languages available: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, Dutch, Slovene, Swedish and Hungarian.
• Search definitions from any kind of alphabet: Kanjis / Hiraganas / Katakanas / Romajis. You can search from Japanese words or from foreign words.
• Input characters by: Drawing / Radical search / Keyboard
• A powerful Optical Character Recognition (OCR) engine which lets you translate Japanese characters with your camera or from your camera roll pictures ($ / one week free. Only need to pay once.)
• A proper names database (such as people names, places, locations...)
- the best dictionary ever!
- By far the best app to learn new kanji in app store
- One of the most reliable free dictionaries I could hope for
- Great app, Maya sent me
- The best app ever Glad they added kanji strokes
- The spanish subtitles isnt spanish, i think is german but im not sure
- Can't retrieve all the word lists I've created - made 38 and I can only \nfind 19 of them. Any tips?
- Thank you for everything very useful app