Chase Mobile （総合 17317位）
価格 ： 無料
4.4 （評価数 ： 1,595,649）
ダウンロード数 ： 10,000,000以上
カテゴリー ： ファイナンス （アプリケーション）
バージョン ： 4.110
マーケット更新日 ： 2020/04/30
開発者 ： JPMorgan Chase
動作条件 ： 6.0 以上
サイズ ： デバイスにより異なります
情報取得日 ： 2020/05/29
Bank from almost anywhere with the Chase Mobile® app. Manage your accounts, pay bills, pay people, deposit checks, even transfer money. And do it all safely and securely with your device.
Manage Your Accounts
[+] View your account balance at Sign in using Account Preview.
[+] Monitor your checking, savings, credit card or J.P. Morgan investment activities.
[+] Set up travel notifications for your debit and credit cards.
[+] Set up Account Alerts and adjust your preferences.
[+] Use Chase QuickDeposit® to deposit a check just by taking a photo.
[+] Check and get updates on your credit score.
[+] Access your personal Chase Home Lending dashboard for ways to make the most of homeownership.
- It's laggy. I'm using Android 8 and it looks like people on reddit are having the same problem. Fix it!
- Top class app.
- It was once out of 3 times that I was able to make a deposit before I updated, but after update, hoping so much for the error is fixed, the app just stops. How hilarious that the new version is worse than before? The developers are so stupid. I think amateurs would do better job.
- Chase app is for some reason named \"zIAP\" now under the logo... (one plus 5T).This is extremely concerning on a bank app. I don't know why it's now named this or if this is the legitimate app anymore. I clicked the email under contact developers on play store, and that link when clicking the email no longer works either.
- mobile deposit does not work properly since update from last december, such useless app if not getting that fixed.
- Mobile check deposit hasn't worked in weeks. After taking the pictures of the check, it returns to the account summary screen. Won't let me deposit. Please fix this ASAP!
- mobile deposit function crashes consistently after the front photo is taken
- When i take the picture of the check and press use, it returns to the account summary page. Doesnt work.
- Haven't been able to use Bill Pay or Zelle QuickPay for about a week. It \nkeeps saying \"Looks like we encountered a problem\" or something to that \neffect. These features still work through the website so it seems to be a \nglitch in the app. Reinstalling didn't work. As an aside, fingerprint login \nrandomly doesn't work about 30% of the time, saying that it \"cannot be \nenabled at this time\" with no explanation given. Overall the app just isn't \nreliable. Edit: and now on top of everything it's started crashing on \nresume. This app is down to 1 star for me now, basically can't do anything \nexcept check my balance.