Aedict3 Japanese Dictionary （総合 9443位） ※2016/10/19時点
価格 ： 849円
4.8 （評価数 ： 563）
ダウンロード数 ： 5,000～10,000
カテゴリー ： 教育 （アプリケーション）
バージョン ： 3.39.26
マーケット更新日 ： 2016/08/25
開発者 ： Martin Vysny2
動作条件 ： 2.3 以上
サイズ ： 9.8M
情報取得日 ： 2016/10/19
The only Japanese dictionary worth paying for. An off-line english japanese dictionary which uses Jim Breen's JMDict (upgraded EDict)/KanjiDic2/WWWJDIC data along with data from the Tatoeba project. Does not require japanese keyboard. Internet access is used only to download the dictionary - the application itself works offline.
WARNING: Does not work correctly on some Galaxy Tabs 3, namely, the 10.1 Tab 3: users of 7" and 8" Tab tablets have reported that Aedict works correctly for them. Please do not buy this app if you own the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 device.
- allows kanji searching by parts/radicals, SKIP code search and by kanji drawing
- omnibar allows search by kana, romaji and/or english, german, french, Russian, Dutch, Portugalese, Spanish, Hungarian, Slovene, Swedish. Deinflects verbs automatically.
- powerful Japanese search: support for mixing kana and kanji (e.g. search for 見ため will also find 見た目), automatic vowel prolonging, e.g. しゅじん will also find しゅうじん.
- shows proper pitch accents for every word
- optionally shows romaji instead of hiragana/katakana.
- supports Hepburn, Nihon-Shiki and Kunrei-Shiki romanization systems
- JLPT/Joyo Quizes, with a simple SRS/Leitner support
- You can store entries in a notepad and practice the notepad contents with notepad quiz.
- The best dictionarySimply 素晴らしい
- Export to Anki PerfectExport to Anki works again perfectly with manual modification! Thank you!
- Anki Export is useless nowI bought AEdict for the Anki export feature, but new updates have made it useless. I used to be able to make a custom card with editor, but now 3 (3!) cards are autocreated with a format I can't control or change. I only care about Japanese->English and want to add example sentences and notes. How to reenable the old method??
- Nice appEverything is working fine and smooth on my ZenFone 2. Had issues with previous update, but all seems well again with the lastest update on 9/26/2015.
- Best app of its class in the marketWell-thought out customizations, nice UI, useful functions. Overall a great user experience. 2 things on my wishlist are accenting (like the NHK dictionary) and similar kanji results.
- Overall a really good dictionaryWith lots of examples, this dict became very useful. I have only one problem is that the kanji drawing is really inaccurate at all. When I first purchased this it worked flawlessly though :(