JED - Japanese Dictionary （総合 14034位） ※2017/01/22時点
価格 ： 無料
4.4 （評価数 ： 7,072）
ダウンロード数 ： 500,000～1,000,000
カテゴリー ： 書籍＆参考書 （アプリケーション）
バージョン ： 0.5.5
マーケット更新日 ： 2013/07/13
開発者 ： Attila Korompai
動作条件 ： 1.5 以上
サイズ ： －
情報取得日 ： 2017/01/22
The development of this app has been on hold for a while,
if JED is not working for you, please try an alternative:
IMI - Japanese Dictionary
WWWJDIC for Android
Kabuto Japanese Dictionary
Makimono Japanese Dictionary
Akebi Japanese Dictionary
- I love your application but I do have one issue. It seems like the "tag" feature has issues. The tag screen says I have 99 different entries tagged for a certain list, but when I bring up that tag list, it only shows 54 entries. When I add one more entry to the list, the list does not display the oldest kanji that was previously displayed on the list. When I delete the newest entry on the list, the "oldest" entry that got from ommited last time comes back again. Can you please fix this index bug?
- I've been using it every day since I started learning Japanese. Just love the way it is! I tried to install other apps but... it is just too good to be compared. Definitely will learn new words everyday. I'm not sure why the development effort came into halt but, まあ、そのアプリを使わなければ、日本語を勉強することが楽しくなる訳がない！
- Can't live in Japan without itI use this app every day. Kanji by radical and english to japanese mainly. It fills in the gaps in my knowledge nicely. It would be great to have antonyms and examples of related Kanji.
- This is amazing!ヽ〔ﾟДﾟ〕丿ｽｺﾞｲアプリ見つけました! Love how the search feature is implemented, the on & kun-yomis and so much more... このアプリは私のオススメです(´・ω・｀)
- Why isn't there a diagram for the character 嘘?! That's the missing start number five. Great app otherwise.
- The best dictionary appDefinetly worth downloading and using. Can't wait for the new version! Keep on with the good work :)
- Good appsBut today it spoiled...the dictionary installed is not working! So sad...reinstalling doesn't help...please fix it...
- problemjed stopped working when i opened it up, it used to have no problem before
- Best one out thereHave been using this from when I was studying hiragana even until after I got N1
- Very goodThis app is the most perfect. I love the kanji dictionary and the examples very much